Please note our gun store’s policies below. Our shop’s policies are in force to protect us and all of our customers.
Our Denver area firearms shop offers our customers many benefits, including a layaway program. Whether you are looking for handguns, rifles, or shotguns, Green Mountain Guns is your source for all of the top brands. Give us a call at 303-985-7240 if you have questions. You can also stop at our store in Lakewood at 3355 S Yarrow St, Ste 113. We’re open M – F, 9am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm.
General Store Policies
- NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON FIREARMS, AMMUNITION or ELECTRONICS
- RETURNS OR EXCHANGES REQUIRE THE RECIEPT
- NO LOADED FIREARMS IN THE STORE (EXCEPT FOR CONCEALED PERMIT HOLDERS)
In consideration of Green Mountain Guns setting aside this described merchandise, it is mutually agreed that the purchaser will pickup the item prior to the end of the lay-away period. Merchandise not picked up at the end of the period will be returned to stock and all payments will be forfeited. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be made on this merchandise except at the option of Green Mountain Guns.
ALL LAY-AWAYS ARE 90 DAY. ALL LAY-AWAYS REQUIRE a 20% DEPOSIT.
Instructions for Firearms Transfers
– – -WE ONLY ACCEPT SHIPPED TRANSFERS – NO OVER-THE-COUNTER SALES – – –
- We charge $35.00 per serial number item received.
- Please insure the dealer shipping your firearm includes your name and address.
- Please have the dealer put your name on the outside of the box.
- We require a signed copy of the dealer’s Federal Firearms License (FFL). Firearms received without an FFL will be held until that copy is in our hands.
- We do not accept firearms for Transfer from Private Individuals.
NOTE: PER RECENT CHANGES TO COLORADO LAW, EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2013 WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RECEIVE OR TRANSFER ANY FIREARM WITH A MAGAZINE HOLDING MORE THAT 15 ROUNDS OF AMMO, NOR WILL WE BE ABLE TO RETURN THE MAGAZINE TO YOU.