General Store Policies
- NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON FIREARMS, AMMUNITION or ELECTRONICS
- RETURNS OR EXCHANGES REQUIRE THE RECIEPT
- NO LOADED FIREARMS IN THE STORE (EXCEPT FOR CONCEALED PERMIT HOLDERS)
In consideration of Green Mountain Guns, setting aside this described merchandise, it is mutually agreed that the purchaser will make regular payments as indicated. Merchandise not pick up at the end of the prescribed lay-away period will be returned to stock and all payments will be forfeited. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be made on this merchandise except at the option of Green Mountain Guns.
ALL LAY-AWAYS ARE 90 DAY. ALL LAY-AWAYS REQUIRE a 20% DEPOSIT.
Instructions for Firearms Transfers
- Call and we will FAX a copy of our FFL to the seller of you firearm(s).
- If the seller is an FFL dealer we require a signed copy of the sellers FFL to deliver the firearms(s) ordered. Firearm(s) received without an orginal, signed in ink copy of the FFL will be held untill that copy arrives.
- If the seller is NOT an FFL dealer we MUST have an enlarged copy (200% legible), of your state issued driver’s license, along with your current residence address, date of birth and phone number. Before we will release any firearm(s) shipped by you to our customer. Firearm(s) sent without this information WILL NOT BE DELIVERED, but will be held untill all required info is received.
- Customer name, address and phone number must be included. If not included, the firearm(s) will not be delivered.
- Your firearm(s) are not ready to be picked up untill we have checked it in and called you. Receiving an email from the sender telling you that it has been delivered, does NOT say it is ready.